If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
How It Works
- You don't have to select a mirror yourself. If you use http://download.opensuse.org/, the server will take care of finding a mirror for you. It will automatically select one of the known (and active) mirrors from a database and redirect the download. See Build_Service/Redirector for (technical) details on how this works.
- 您没有必要自己选择镜像。如果您使用http://download.opensuse.org/ ， 服务器会为你选择镜像。它会自动从数据库选择一个已知（并且活动）的镜像，重定向下载。工作原理的（技术）细节，请参考编译服务/重定向。
- If you would like to use a different mirror, or want to see all mirrors where you could download a file from, go to http://mirrors.opensuse.org/.
- 如果您想使用别的镜像，或者想查看所有能下载文件的镜像列表，请移步 http://mirrors.opensuse.org/ 。
- For any file on download.opensuse.org, you can click on link named 'Mirrors' which will show mirrors assorted for your location. (You could look at http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1/iso/ for examples.)
- 对 download.opensuse.org 上的任意文件，点击名为'Mirrors'的链接，会显示基于您位置的镜像，供选择下载。（请参考 http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1/iso/ 为示例。）
If you miss a certain mirror, please tell us, by sending email to admin at opensuse org.
如果您无法连接某个镜像，请发邮件通知 opensuse.org 的管理员。
If you operate a mirror yourself, or plan to do so, this page is interesting for you Mirror Infrastructure.
- For discontinued releases, like openSUSE 10.2, SUSE Linux 10.1, or older, please see Mirrors Discontinued Releases.
- 对停止支持的版本，比如 openSUSE 10.2， SUSE Linux 10.1， 或者更老的版本，请查看 停止支持版本镜像。
- For updates of openSUSE 10.2 and older, you need to refer to http://ftp.suse.com / ftp://ftp.suse.com. Those links don't redirect, so you might want to manually select a mirror from Mirrors Released Version.