If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
The openFATE is the openSUSE community interface to the Feature- and Requirements Management System of openSUSE and Novell's Linux Business. It opens the process of product planing and helps to:
- get a sorted overview of features in upcoming products
- follow and participate in the discussion by adding comments
- work on the features for the next product generation (version) and help to make openSUSE an even better Linux distribution
The feature database is public, everyone can browse all openSUSE features without the need to log in. An openSUSE account is only needed to comment, change or features.
- email@example.com - 所有 openFATE 的条目更新都会发送至该该邮件列表
- Official openFATE announcement: http://news.opensuse.org/2009/01/16/opensuse-project-opens-feature-tracking-with-openfate/
- Read more about openFATE, see http://en.opensuse.org/Proposals/openFate.
- openFATE blog entry from Klaas: http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/01/21/openfate/
- KDE considering FATE: http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2009/01/do-you-believe-in-fate.html
- Pro Linux article (german): http://www.pro-linux.de/news/2009/13689.html