If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
Tutorial in general, example source code, and screenshots.
Tutorial structure, correctness, and ideas.
Tutorial structural correctness, logical checks, ideas, and enhancements.
Table of Content
- Best Practices
- What the Module Should Really Do?
- Starting Up
- YaST Module Files
- Cleaning Up Skeleton for the SSHD Configuration
- Creating User Interface
- Creating Access to the Configuration Data
- Using the Access to the Configuration Data
- Connecting the Configuration Data with the UI
- Mission Completed
- Testing and Tuning
This tutorial shows how to create your own YaST Module as simply as possible. It is supposed to be a basic tutorial for a broad, but not deep, overview of developing a new YaST module in YCP. It contains links where you can find more detailed information for the particular topic.