SUSE Studio Gnome Howtos
Gnome howto 文档注意事项
- These are howtos related to the gnome template. Some of them are the same as kde and some are different.
- Direct links to other howto sections: General | KDE | Gnome | VMware | VirtualBox | DiskImage (USB stick) | LiveCD/DVD (.iso)
如何为 nautilus 添加收藏夹
- You can do that by adding them while in testdrive and then copying the modified files.
- Default wallpapers go into /usr/share/wallpapers . You can see there are some symlinks there that you can customized by pointing to yours.
- If you want to customize only a user wallpaper, do that on test drive and get the modified files.
- In order to customize the applications menu using the suse studio, upload a customized "applications.xbel" to the folder
"/home/tux/.local/share/gnome-main-menu/" on the "overlay files" section. Replace tux for your username.
- This way you can remove/edit the applications on the "recent applications" as well.
- You can edit the documents on the user menu by editing the file .local/share/gnome-main-menu/documents.xbel
- You can remove the install option on the user menu (on the system part of the menu, top-left) by editing the file .local/share/gnome-main-menu/system-items.xbel . You can also customize other options on this menu as well.
- That is very easy, just add a .desktop file into the ~/Desktop folder.
- If you want it for all users, copy these to /etc/skeleton/Desktop.
如何在登录时加载 gnome 应用程序
- That is the same case of "How to launch a kde application on login " so refer to that Howto.